Our purpose : To be the first European platform for links and exchanges, human and digital, green and civic, at the service of our customers in their projects and of the society as a whole in its changes.
One of the project support programmes La Poste has initiated, Élanceurs, very specifically concerns the social and solidarity economy. Want to launch an innovative service for the benefit of the company and the environment? Register before 21 November 2018 and join the community!
Have an innovative, viable and responsible project in mind individually or as part of a start-up, association or SSE company type structure? Then register for the 4th edition of the Élanceurs Trophies!
Your project must fall into one of the following three themes:
● ecological transitions (energy transition, circular economy and local distribution networks);
● social and regional cohesion;
● ethical and responsible digital technology.
It must also be innovative, economically viable and, of course, responsible, i.e. based on a balanced development model, energy efficient and attentive to people and the environment.
Go to this address to find the details of the competition. The application form for download will inform you of the requirements for the examination of your project and allow you to assess its potential more precisely. You have until midnight on 21 November 2018 to send it to email@example.com.
After several stages as explained here, three trophies will be awarded:
● First prize will go to the project with the best overall score. The winner will receive 6,000 euros and personalised support for 6 months.
● The ‘business partner’ prize will go to the project with the best business potential score. The winner will receive personalised support for 4 months.
● The ‘innovation’ prize will go to the project with the best innovation score. The winner will receive personalised support for 4 months.
The three trophies will be presented at the 12th edition of the Produrable show to be held on 9 and 10 April 2019.
The 10 finalists, including the three winners, will participate in a 2-day group bootcamp led by a partner specialising in supporting social entrepreneurship projects. They will therefore be able to develop their economic model, consolidate their project, share their good practices, etc.
(Please note: competition only for French entrepreneurs)